Pages

Thursday 27 September 2018

Poupou Art Reflection

Poupou Art Reflection


  1. What did you accomplish?
I finished my artwork before the term ended. I am very pleased and proud of
my artwork.


  1. Are you satisfied with your poupou artwork?
Why / Why not?
Yes  because it came out well and how I wanted it to.


  1. What did you find easy when you created your Poupou artwork?
Colouring and cutting it out was the most easiest part in my opinion.

  1. What did you find challenging when you created your Poupou artwork?
I found that having to redraw my poupou artwork again was quite tiring, and
also I found that when I was colouring my artwork the pastel was smudging
and get everywhere.  


  1. What do you need to work on?
I need to try working faster and finishing my work on time.


  1. What would you change, modify / adjust with your Poupou artwork?
I would do more colours, and try to do different colours instead of repeating
the same colour over and over.


7. What would you do next time to improve your Poupou artwork?
I Would take my time with colourings so it’s not so messy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.