Pages

Monday 15 December 2014

2 boys jumping off the bridge

2 boys jumping off the bridge
can see 2 boys about to jump of a really big bridge.The 2 boys are so scared and they are so frightened.The boys are at the beach.They need to be safe just in case they get hurt and they break a bone or they can get hit on a rock and die.The sea is so clear that i can see people swimming under water.The seawater  looks so cold from up on the bridge.

I can see the 1st boy jumping and i can see the  other boy going to jump of.The first boy is wearing gray jeans and the other boy is wearing black jeans the 2 boys are both wearing shorts but they just don’t have the same colour.


I can smell the sea  ,and i can smell sand from all the way at the end.I can feel coldest going through my jumper and the 2 boys shorts.I think The 1st boy is kind of scared.I also think the other boy is kind of scared too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.